The main purpose of the role is to be responsible for the servicing, maintenance and fault-finding activities on Nordex N80 turbines at Crystal Rig 1 windfarm.
The Wind Turbine Technician is responsible for the servicing, maintenance and fault-finding activities on Nordex N80 turbines at Crystal Rig 1 windfarm.
Our brilliant Service Team is expanding and we are looking for an exceptional individual to complement our existing team of highly skilled technicians. You will be willing to work collaboratively, display strong fault finding skills & experience and be ready to help us continue to drive towards a world powered by renewable energy.
Main Tasks & Responsibilities:
• Execution of all site servicing and maintenance activities ensuring required standard of service is achieved and maintained whilst maximising the operational output of the site.
• All activities will be recorded on Zafire for accurate asset management and parts consumption
• Accurate recording of timesheets
• Company vehicles and company property used appropriately
• Keep up to date on all technical matters relating to their role and the site turbine technology
• To maintain a positive company profile
• Communicate and liaise with all other NPS/NPC departments as required to execute the role
• To actively pursue personal development through training, being mentored and keeping an up to date knowledge of the wind power industry
• Support ‘On call’ rota and any additional work/duties when requested at short notice.
Health & Safety: All employees are required to adhere to Health & Safety Regulations and ensure best practice is met by both themselves and by their colleagues.
Quality: All employees are expected to work within the systems, processes and procedures outlined within the department and / or company handbooks or software platforms or training manuals.
Flexibility: A reasonable degree of flexibility is required from all employees to meet the needs of the role, the department and the wider company..
Main Tasks & Responsibilities