Sense has an exciting opportunity for someone to join our Brand and Content team as a Video Producer. This is a full time position working 37.5 hours per week. The role will initially be homeworking but will be based at our head office in King’s Cross, London, post pandemic.
In this new role you will be instrumental in delivering high quality video stories to engage with external audiences, increasing understanding of the challenges faced by people living with complex disabilities, and to inspire people to fundraise and take action.
This role will include:
- Originating and storyboarding video content with skilled use of visual storytelling techniques.
- Planning, organising and running video shoots.
- Managing agencies, freelancers and volunteers to produce content.
- Using analytics, to evaluate the impact of our content.
Key skills and experience
Our successful candidate will have demonstrable experience of:
- Producing high quality video content, working to editorial requirements and following brand guidelines
- Extensive use of video and photo editing software, including Adobe Premiere, Illustrator and Photoshop.
- Organisation and project management, including an ability to plan work effectively and juggle multiple projects at the same time.
- Well-developed communication skills including the ability to interview people to capture their stories.
For a full job description and person specification please see the link below.
This role could also be offered as a development opportunity for the right individual. We are happy to consider applicants who don’t yet meet the full person specification, but are able to demonstrate a commitment to expand their existing skills.
Please use the link below to complete your application. Managers will use your application to shortlist candidates in relation to the Personal Specification; therefore it is very important you complete this section thoroughly. We would recommend that you read the candidate guidelines and job description (found at the base of this advert) before applying.
We review applications as we receive them, and may close the vacancy prior to the advertised closing date.
Sense is an Equal Opportunities Employer and is committed to ensuring that all staff are motivated, skilled and rewarded by their work. Sense is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of vulnerable children and adults and expects all employees to share this commitment.