Sense support our staff to gain skills and qualifications and experience – such a we take part annually in a Mentoring scheme with 11 other charities, we have a great apprenticeship programme – this is addition to providing all staff with a great induction, and plenty of training. The chance to work in Hastings Ave, is fantastic chance for people to add to their CV for future their,
– Hastings Ave is rated as Outstanding by CQC across all 5 KLOES (Key lines of enquiry) you will be working in our home that belongs to 4 very characterful individuals with very different personalities. We believe first and foremost that this is their home we just happen to work in it, and it should feel homely and comfortable.
You will need to enthusiastic, participate in a wide range activity. Be willing to participate in a wide variety of activities. Have a can do attitude, great problem solver able to coach member of the team. Flexible with regards work as this role involves shift work across the whole year – following a fair rota.
Does this sound like the right opportunity for you?
Working at Sense gives you a wide range of benefits including:
- 24 days’ holiday + bank holidays; increasing with length of service
- Free DBS Check
- Free leadership and management development (such as our award winning Growing Stronger Leaders Together programme)
- Free access to over 100 online and face to face training including the care certificate.
- On-going development opportunities
- Flexible working and family friendly policies
- Employee referral scheme
- Health and well-being support
- Pension Scheme
- Discount scheme
Your duties can include:
- To support individuals / groups / teams within the home, centre and community.
- To provide a customised, responsive and high quality service to people with multiple sensory impairments, physical and/or learning disabilities who use Sense services.
- To deliver services which meet or exceed organisational expectations and standards.
Your required skills and experiences:
- You require a full manual UK license and must be willing/able to drive our vehicles.
- Previous experience as a support worker or team leader in a similar setting – we’re happy to work with you to help you become an excellent Team Leader.
- Experience of conducting supervisions and rota management is beneficial.
To apply: Click the apply link to be transferred to our recruitment site where you can download the full job description and apply online. To help us to manage our advertising resources please mention Ethical Jobseeker in your application.