We are Sense Intervenor and Communicator Guide Services, a high quality community care service, who are passionate about supporting adults with complex needs, including sensory losses and learning disabilities.
We’re seeking to recruit two Team Leaders to cover parental leave, individuals who are able to encourage a workplace culture based on respect and dignity for those in need of care and support. You’ll also need to provide supervision and values-led management to a team of support workers.
Will be both office and community based to support with day to day running of all community services and to support the overall Service manager with the overseeing and delivery of services, you will need to come up with ideas and solutions to make the most out of every day. You will work 18 hours per week, with the option to add additional hours if you wish.
- As a frontline hands on Team Leader you will be both office and community based to support with day to day running of all community services the overall Service manager with the overseeing and delivery of services.
- Office based tasks will involve administrative duties and supervisory tasks.
- Community based aspect of role will require direct hands on support of supporting both children and adults both congenital and acquired.
- You will be liaising with professionals internal and externally, families and people we support. Supporting the service managers with the referral process completion of assessments and setting up of new services.
- You must have a valid manual UK driving licence and be willing to use our vehicles.
Above all we want someone that shares in our values. These are:
- We include, We collaborate, We find a way, We challenge, We celebrate.
Do you share these values? If so, read on…
Work at Sense can be demanding and so isn’t for everyone, but it is also incredibly rewarding and valuable. If you have the right values, you will be supported by a programme of continuous training and development, a supportive work environment, generous leave arrangements and employee benefits and access to a pension scheme.