Sense has an exciting opportunity for someone to join our successful Engagement team as our Supporter Acquisition Manager. This full time position will initially be homeworking, but will be based at our head office in King’s Cross, London, post pandemic.
The Supporter Acquisition Manager will lead in the planning and delivery of our key supporter acquisition campaigns via channels including DRTV, direct mail, PSMS and digital marketing. Sense has identified our acquisitions offer as a key area of investment, and this role will be responsible for driving growth.
Responsibilities will include:
- Leading on the development and implementation of our Individual Giving supporter acquisition strategy, annual plans and budgets
- Preparing and presenting campaign proposals.
- Project managing significant direct marketing campaigns
- Proactively monitoring and reporting on strategy and campaign performance.
- Collaborating with other Engagement teams and the wider organisation to increase support from other audience groups.
Key skills and experience
- Experience of a range of direct marketing techniques within a charity or not-for-profit organisation.
- Demonstrable project management skills.
- Strong communication skills, with the ability to manage relationships with a range of stakeholders.
- High level of IT literacy, including the full Microsoft Office suite and fundraising software, ideally Raiser’s Edge
For a full job description and person specification please see the link below.
Please use the link below to complete your application. We would recommend that you read the candidate guidelines, job description and person specification before applying.
If you require an application in another format, please contact the recruitment team on 0121 415 6735 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Sense is committed to equality, diversity and inclusion in all of its work. We want to ensure that the diversity of our workforce is reflective of the people we support and the communities we serve.