This is a permanent post, working within a flexible team where we are able to offer you contracts to suit your availability, such as weekends only, small hour contracts or contracts of upto 37.5 hours per week. Sense are offering a Support Worker in Margate, £9.75 per hour.
You will be supporting 2 individuals in their home. This includes supporting with everyday living, cooking, cleaning, personal care, finances, medication, working, shopping and trips. The duties are varied and no two days will be the same. The people we support are individuals and they are all treated as such. As a general guide, you may support with personal care needs, as well as help to take part in a wide range of special interests and activities that support their health and wellbeing.
Are you looking for an incredibly rewarding and valuable job role, where you can receive great training and development, a supportive work environment?
You do not need any existing experience as full specialised training will be provided!
Does this sound right for you?
Support Worker, Margate kent, Benefits:
- Part time & Full time available
- Supportive work environment
- 24 days’ holiday + bank holidays; increasing with length of service
- Free DBS Check
- Free leadership and management development (such as our award winning Growing Stronger Leaders Together programme)
- Free access to over 100 online and face to face training including the care certificate.
- On-going development opportunities
- Flexible working and family friendly policies
- Employee referral scheme £350
- Health and well-being support
- Pension Scheme
- Discount scheme
Support Worker, Margate kent, Duties:
- To support individuals / groups within the centre and community.
- To provide a customised, responsive and high quality service to people with multiple sensory impairments, physical and/or learning disabilities who use Sense services.
- To deliver services which meet or exceed organisational expectations and standards.
Support Worker, Margate kent, Desired Experience:
- You don’t need to have previous experience in this field, nor do you need qualifications – we’re happy to work with you to help you become an excellent support worker.
- A full UK driving licence is beneficial to aid with days out/trips etc.
- Knowledge of multi sensory impairments / learning difficullties is beneficial.
To apply: Click the apply link to be transferred to our recruitment site where you can download the full job description and apply online. To help us to manage our advertising resources please mention Ethical Jobseeker in your application.