About the role
We now have an excellent opportunity for you to join the movement and make a difference as our support officer.
You will play a key part in ensuring the success of our England South Team.
Supporting senior managers with regional planning and administration tasks such as diary management and travel arrangements, you will assist in the smooth running of our Bristol office.
We are looking for a proactive individual with experience in office administration, handling enquiries from the public and planning meetings
In return, we can offer you genuine flexibility around working hours. We embrace values-driven and inclusive leadership and we listen and make time for innovation through our people-centred culture.
So, apply today and help us create healthier places and happier lives for everyone.
- 26 days leave per annum plus bank holidays for full-time working.
- Ability to buy an extra week of annual leave (pro-rata for part-time staff).
- Staff volunteer days.
- 24/7 free, impartial and confidential support service.
- We are members of the Green Commute Initiative and Cycle Scheme who both offer cycle to work schemes.
- Group Personal Pension Scheme with a 4% or 5% of basic salary contribution being matched by Sustrans.
- Bike, computer and season ticket loans.
- Discount benefits.
- Enhanced maternity and paternity pay.
- Flexible Working practices (full-time hours are 37.5 per week, Monday - Friday).
Equality, diversity and inclusion
Sustrans is committed to reducing inequality, valuing diversity and enabling inclusion.
We welcome applications from people from all parts of the community, particularly where we are under-represented.
Currently, this includes people who identify as having a disability, and those from Black, Asian and minority ethnic groups.
Read our Equality, Diversity and Inclusion Policy.
To apply: Click the apply link to be transferred to our recruitment site where you can download the full job description and apply online. To help us to manage our advertising resources please mention Ethical Jobseeker in your application.