Are you looking for a new role managing an innovative, high-achieving service with skilled staff and ambitious plans?
We’re looking for an experienced and innovative manager to guide and grow our Scottish Centre for Conflict Resolution – so if you’re a self-motivated Manager with great leadership skills, this could be the perfect role for you!
About the role
Our new Service Manager will manage a small team, with an ambitious vision: to transform conflict to improve the relationships and lives of young people and families.
The role offers the opportunity to innovate, develop and lead people and activities, with a balance of:
- Leading, managing and developing a skilled, ambitious team
- Managing, monitoring and evaluating high-quality service delivery
- Building and facilitating collaborative relationships and partnerships
- Developing operational plans and contributing to strategic plans and activities
- Ensuring financial sustainability through identifying funding and budgeting effectively
- Communicating and increasing SCCR’s profile and reputation as a centre of excellence
Our new Service Manager will be driven by our work, and motivated to channel their skills to bringing positive change to our service, and the impact it has on our young people and families.
We appreciate that with such a wide-ranging post, you may not have experience in all of the above! We welcome applications from anyone with strong experience in managing, developing and funding services or projects.
While experience in conflict and/or work with young people and families would be beneficial, your leadership skills, management ability and alignment with our values are the key factors.
How we’ll support you
You’ll be working independently with a supportive manager and a range of internal and external colleagues and partnerships. You will have access to wider Cyrenians support, including our learning and development programme, and staff wellbeing services.
At Cyrenians we tackle the causes and consequences of homelessness. We understand that there are many routes into homelessness, and that there is no ‘one size fits all’ approach to supporting people towards more positive and stable futures. That’s why all our work is values-led and relationships-based.
- Compassion: We believe that everyone should have the chance to change, no matter how long that might take.
- Respect: We believe in tolerance, acceptance, valuing diversity and treating each other as equals.
- Integrity: We are committed to the highest quality of work, grounded in honesty, generosity, sincerity and professionalism.
- Innovation: We are willing to take risks, challenge convention and be creative in our search for new ways of working, in particular by taking account of the environmental impact of our decisions.
For full details and an application pack please visit www.cyrenians.scot or e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org CVs will not be accepted.
Closing date is 12 noon on 04 July 2022
Interviews will be held on 11 July 2022 at Norton Park, Edinburgh
(We appreciate its holiday time! If you’ll be unavailable on this date, just let us know)
Second interview will be held at an agreed suitable date and time.