We want our Managers to be involved in developing new initiatives in care practices, ensuring the overall delivery of a quality service, whilst working in line with policies, procedures and all relevant legislation.
What experience do you need?
- Highly effective communication skills
- Management, coaching and development
- This exciting and varied role is perfect for a dedicated and resilient person
- People centred focus
- The ability to problem solve
- Financial management
- You will either have, or be working towards, your Diploma Level 5 in Health and Social Care.
- Proactive and resilient
What are the Benefits?
- 28 day holiday inclusive of bank holidays
- Access Retail Discounts
- Reward and recognition monthly and annual
- Development and access to professional training
- Access to counselling services
- Continuous on the job training is provided
- Contributory Pension Plan
- Checks and Clearances paid for by Achieve together
To apply: Please click the apply below and you will be redirected to our current vacancies, where you can complete your application.
*We reserve the right to close this advert before the closing deadline if we interview and offer the right candidate. Apply now to avoid disappointment.*