We would love you to apply for this role if...
- You are guided by the Ypeople values and committed to creating an environment that promotes inclusiveness.
- You have SVQ level 3 H&SC or SCQF equivalent (or are willing to work towards)
- You have or are willing to undertake, additional management training in line with the role and SSSC requirements
- You have experience of working with vulnerable people relevant to this service area
You would love to work in this role if...
- You are passionate about ensuring the needs of the people we support are being met.
- You are keen to develop positive, respectful and compassionate relationships with the people we support, focusing on their strengths and aspirations as individuals.
- You will strive to develop positive and supportive relationships with your staff team.
- You are excited to work in an organisation that celebrates your participation and offers you development opportunities
What you will be doing
- Ensuring person centred planning and unconditional positive regard is undertaken by staff.
- Taking a Psychologically Informed Environment (PIE) approach.
- Ensuring the needs of the people we support are being met.
- Ensuring risk assessments for those we support are completed and updated.
- Advocating on behalf of the people we support.
- Arranging and facilitating regular support and supervision sessions with your team members, utilising best practice in performance management to ensure staff are supported to undertake their roles.
- Completing yearly appraisals and personal development plans with your staff team.
- Investigate and resolve any complaints made by the people we support.
- Ensure staff are utilising the Outcome Star tool and Better Futures information management system to record and assess the progress of the people you are supporting.
- Having detailed knowledge of other relevant services.
- Ensuring a safe environment for those we support, our employees, and others, including a high standard of accommodation is provided.
- Regularly auditing the files of those who we support.
- Compiling Ypeople Key Performance Indicators (KPI) and any required local authority returns / reports.
- Reporting all required Care Inspectorate notifications.
- Developing participation within the service from the people we support.
- Investigating any issues of misconduct within the organisation.
- Represent Ypeople to other agencies or services including Local Authority, Social Work, Housing Services and other relevant services.
I’m keen! What's next?
Download and complete each file within the Application Pack below and send to email@example.com. Please save each file to your desktop before completing.