Do you want to join an income team with a diverse range of responsibilities and a shared goal to deliver service excellence for our customers?
Fairhive is a non-profit affordable housing provider with ambition. We already provide affordable housing to more than 20,000 people in our community and are striving to do more.
About the role
We are looking for a customer focussed Senior Rent Advisor to join our team and to help us achieve our social mission.
On the Job you will:
- Effectively manage a team of 5 Rent Advisors, providing advice and guidance
- Monitor performance
- Maximise income collection
- Recover rent arrears in a small patch of properties
- Work with internal teams and external agencies to sustain tenancies
We’re looking for someone who enjoys connecting with a diverse range of people and who understands the importance of delivering an efficient and effective service to all our customers.
For this role you will need:
- An understanding of the current issues faced by our residents relating to income
- Ability to lead, coach, motivate, supervise and develop staff
- Knowledge of positive practice in rent arrears recovery and management
- 5 GCSE's A*-C & Professional Qualification and Membership of the CIH
You will ideally have skills and attributes that include:
- good communication skills,
- strong decision maker
- good time management and prioritisation skills
- practical problem solving skills
- 28 days holiday plus Bank Holidays (pro rata for part time)
- Discretionary performance related payment
- Contributory pension scheme
- Flexible working
- Health Cash Plan
- Workplace Options Employee Assistance Programme
- Employee discount scheme
Our Vision and Values express our commitment to becoming a leader in our field, providing quality affordable homes and investing in Aylesbury Vale’s diverse communities. As part of our continued commitment to our workforce accurately reflecting the community we represent, we welcome applicants from BAME backgrounds, and applicants who have status as an individual with a physical or mental disability, as part of our ongoing commitment to Equality and Diversity. We are a Disability Confident Employer.
Closing date: 7th July 2022
Interview date: To follow shortly after the closing
All applications for this role will be reviewed on a continuous basis. As such, should a suitable candidate apply before the closing date, interviews and offers may take place before this date.