The Individual Giving department is responsible for the largest single source of income for the NSPCC and we are committed to recruiting new supporters to help grow our income. The Direct Fundraising team has been established to ensure best practice and a high quality supporter experience through one to one fundraising channels.
This is an exciting opportunity to develop your career and learn new skills as a Senior Fundraiser within Individual Giving at the NSPCC. We are looking for a self-motivated, enthusiastic and well-organised professional to join the team.
Candidates for this position should have experience that covers:
- Managing one to one fundraising channels
- Managing a range of agency and internal stakeholder relationships
- An understanding of acquisition and retention fundraising
- Re-establish face-to-face direct recruitment activity at the NSPCC, after a pause due to COVID-19.
- Oversee the everyday management of face-to-face recruitment campaigns.
- Continue to progress, refine and develop the programme to maximise recruitment, income and ROI.
- Support on the management of a large and important budget for the NSPCC.
- Report on the team’s success and progress to a diverse mix of stakeholders across the organisation.
- Provide high quality training and motivate a large fundraising team spread across the UK, connecting them with our front line services preventing abuse and protecting children.
- Advocate and reinforce the team’s ethics and values across compliance, safeguarding, supporter experience and best practice fundraising.
- Enhance the supporter experience and protect the NSPCC’s reputation when working with professional fundraising agencies.
- Ensure all activity, by agency partners and relevant internal teams, is compliant with regulation, codes of practice and NSPCC policies.
To apply: Click the apply link and you will be redirected to the NSPCC recruitment page where you can download more information on the job and apply. Please do mention Ethical Jobseeker when applying to help to monitor our recruitment advertising.