About the role
Providing leadership, you will oversee the construction and successful delivery of a major multi-user greenway project between Leamington Spa and Rugby.
You will also support our regional Design and Engineering team to oversee the delivery of Department for Transport funded projects.
Location: West Midlands, site-based minimum of 3 days per week in Warwickshire with travel across the region
We are looking for a talented Engineer with a Highways/ Civils background and experience in construction contract management.
You should be able to demonstrate experience of working collaboratively with stakeholders and as a technical expert within multi-disciplinary teams.
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a team where you can make a big impact and where we value the contribution and expertise of everyone.
What do we offer?
In return, we can support you to develop new skills and give you the freedom to express yourself creatively. We can offer you genuine flexibility around working patterns. We embrace values-driven and inclusive leadership and we listen and make time for innovation through our people-centred culture.
- 26 days leave per annum plus bank holidays for full-time working.
- Ability to buy an extra week of annual leave (pro-rata for part-time staff).
- Staff volunteer days.
- 24/7 free, impartial and confidential support service.
- We are members of the Green Commute Initiative and Cycle Scheme who both offer cycle to work schemes.
- Group Personal Pension Scheme with a 4% or 5% of basic salary contribution being matched by Sustrans.
- Bike, computer and season ticket loans.
- Discount benefits.
- Enhanced maternity and paternity pay.
- Flexible Working practices (full-time hours are 37.5 per week, Monday - Friday).
Equality, diversity and inclusion
We welcome applications from people from all parts of the community, particularly where we are under-represented.
Currently, this includes disabled people, and those from Black, Asian and minority ethnic groups.
Sustrans is committed to reducing inequality, valuing diversity and enabling inclusion.
Read our Equality, Diversity and Inclusion Policy.
To apply: Click the apply link to be transferred to our recruitment site where you can download the full job description and apply online. To help us to manage our advertising resources please mention Ethical Jobseeker in your application.