About the role
We’re looking for a dynamic communications professional to join us and help make a difference as one of our Senior Communications Officers!
As part of this varied role, you will develop content for the Sustrans Scotland showcase website and oversee our social media channels.
You'll lead on event management and the production of marketing and promotional materials.
We are looking for an individual who can write relevant and engaging content.
Someone with experience of working in a communications environment with relevant work experience in either marketing, PR, event management or similar.
So, if this sounds like you, apply today and help us create compelling stories that support our vision as a trusted and influential impact-led charity; that truly demonstrate our commitment to creating healthier places and happier lives for everyone.
- 26 days leave per annum plus bank holidays for full-time working.
- Ability to buy an extra week of annual leave (pro-rata for part-time staff).
- Staff volunteer days.
- 24/7 free, impartial and confidential support service.
- We are members of the Green Commute Initiative and Cycle Scheme who both offer cycle to work schemes.
- Group Personal Pension Scheme with a 4% or 5% of basic salary contribution being matched by Sustrans.
- Bike, computer and season ticket loans.
- Discount benefits.
- Enhanced maternity and paternity pay.
- Flexible Working practices (full-time hours are 37.5 per week, Monday - Friday).
Equality, diversity and inclusion
Sustrans is committed to reducing inequality, valuing diversity and enabling inclusion.
We welcome applications from people from all parts of the community, particularly where we are under-represented.
Currently, this includes people who identify as having a disability, and those from Black, Asian and minority ethnic groups.
Read our Equality, Diversity and Inclusion Policy.
To apply: Click the apply link to be transferred to our recruitment site where you can download the full job description and apply online. To help us to manage our advertising resources please mention Ethical Jobseeker in your application.