Our Self-Directed Support (SDS) Team are now on the lookout for two part-time (18 hours per week) Finance Officers to join them in Inverurie!
As an SDS Finance Officer, your main aim will be to work alongside our ISF Coordinators to ensure that the team delivers exceptional service in an efficient, effective and customer focused way.
Well need you to bring:-
- The ability to hold and manage budgets on behalf of our clients, ensuring that the money is spent on meeting the outcomes as per the client’s support plans
- Experience of recording and reporting on spending, including the payment of invoices
- Knowledge of payroll processing, including payment of tax, pensions and employee wages
It would be great if you also have:-
- A driving license and access to your own vehicle, however this isn’t a deal breaker for the right candidates
- An SCQF (Level 6) professional qualification or equivalent, however we will consider candidates who have a willingness to work towards the qualification with the support from our Training Academy who have relevant experience of working in an accounts/payroll role.
We are flexible with the hours of work, however your agreed shifts would need to be during office hours Monday-Friday. Exact shift patterns would be mutually agreed between the successful candidates and our SDS Team.
Early application is encouraged as we will review applications throughout the advertising period and reserve the right to close the advert early.
To apply: Click the apply link to be transferred to our recruitment site where you can download the full job description and apply online. To help us to manage our advertising resources, please mention Ethical Jobseeker in your application.