This role will be split between business development and marketing activities, so our new team member will need to be equally comfortable selling our services directly to prospects as well as creating engaging content and articles for our web page and social media channels.
Main Duties will include:
Business Development Activities
- Developing new and existing business relationships with organisations with ethical jobs in an agreed geographical area or sector.
- Researching new ethical employers and ethical jobs for the site using google alerts, job site research and market intelligence
- Promoting and securing commitment to posting jobs or having a profile on Ethical Jobseeker through sales calls, emails and website demonstrations.
- Maintaining relationships with new job post employers, checking progress on jobs, arranging reposts as required, or providing advice (in line with legislation) to make sure the client gets the most out of the site and its services.
- Building your knowledge of the Ethical marketplace in geographical area and create a defined prospect list
- Develop relevant impact-focused content for social and digital marketing channels
- Build an online community through audience engagement
- Write employer and candidate focused articles for the website
You will need:
Essential skills and experience
- A degree
- Strong communication skills - verbal and written
- Sound administrative skills - MS Office packages including Word & Excel
- Strong planning and prioritisation skills
- Commercially aware
- Strong negotiation skills
Previous business development or recruitment skills would be advantageous but not essential as full training will be provided.
Please note this is a fully remote UK role in a start up organisation so you will need to have a quiet space to work from home. The above criteria are a guide, we are open to applications from all graduates who can demonstrate commitment to our purpose and the ability to do the job.
To apply - click apply and complete the online application.