Triodos Bank is one of Europe’s leading sustainable banks, whose mission is to make money work for positive social, environmental, and cultural change. This is an exciting time for the right professional with a strong commitment to our mission to join a growing and successful bank.
Reporting to the Deputy Head of Retail Banking, you will be responsible for all aspects of proposition management for the Retail Business market, including the Business Current Account and savings products. The role also includes monitoring and forecasting cashflow/customer/product performance, reviewing the market, proposing & developing the products and services.
- Own the strategy for Triodos Retail Business Banking proposition
- Identify new market opportunities for products, services, and distribution to enhance the proposition
- Produce and present proposals and recommendations for changes to the proposition and manage the implementation of those changes
- Lead cross functional project teams and work with the Retail Banking Propositions and Channel Manager & Domains to implement changes to the Retail Business proposition, being a member of the Domain team, attending cross-branch domain meetings
- Partner with the product owner for payment services and CASS to ensure payment services offered continue meet the needs of Business customers
- Review new / changes to regulation and legislation and complete detailed analysis to determine the impact of the changes to Retail Business customers and Triodos proposition
- Ownership of all pre and post sales materials for all Business Retail products, including Terms and Conditions and application forms, ensuring these are reviewed regularly and updated as required
- Proactive approach to continuous improvement, working with Business Banking, Customer Engagement and Contact Team, and customer operations to champion and implement the best processes for customers and co-workers
- Support marketing as the proposition SME to develop communication strategy to drive sales and build customer engagement and retention
- Act as proposition SME to support other business areas and co-workers in relation to customer journey design, back office process and customer services
- Attend pricing committee meetings and present performance updates on the Retail Business portfolio & proposition
- Through detailed analysis of relevant MI and data, recommend & present pricing proposals on existing and new Business Retail products and services to pricing committee to achieve KPI’s, including margin, income, and growth performance
- Recommend and implement pricing changes to reflect desired market position, margin, costs profitability and liquidity profile on Business Retail products and services
MI and performance management
- Monitor and forecast performance and trends of the Retail Business Banking portfolio
- Producing and presenting summaries of portfolio performance having studied book dynamics, including retention, churn, and new business
- Undertake regular market and competitor analysis and identify gaps in our product offering. Analysing internal and external opportunities and threats impacting on targets e.g. understand market changes and the impact of these on the portfolio
- Monitor customer growth to understand customer segments, growth areas and opportunities to drive cross sell strategy
- Develop understanding of the profitability of the products within your portfolio by customer type / segment
- Provide regular Business Banking MI to support production of Retail Banking reporting packs
Triodos Bank is proud of its culture, ethos, and ability to make a positive change in society. It is important that candidates evidence a strong commitment to Triodos Bank’s core values of ethical sustainability and transparency, as well as the personal qualities to live these values.
To be successful in this role, you will have previous experience working in financial services, including a work history that demonstrates success in product and proposition management in the Business sector. You will demonstrate excellent interpersonal skills and an ability to deal with customers, partners, and networks from a wide variety of backgrounds inside and outside of the business.
You will have proven project management skills, leading change management using Agile methodology. Strong analytical skills are essential, with an ability to analyse and report on complex data for management information collation and analysis. An ability to present information confidently and can communicate effectively to large groups, influencing senior managers on development recommendations.
What we offer
In return for your commitment and hard work, you will be rewarded with a salary of up to £45,000 (depending on experience). We believe people should be properly and appropriately paid for their work but that there should also be a fair distribution of the value the bank generates, which is why we do not have performance related pay or bonuses. Instead, we have an extensive benefits package where most of our benefits are non-contributory. Our benefits include:
- Non-contributory pension scheme from your first day of 8% in year 1 and 10% from year 2 onwards
- Life Assurance (Worth 4 times basic pay)
- Income Protection - 75% of basic pay after 13 weeks sick and following six months service
- Private Medical Insurance
- A Health Cash Plan
- Vitality Leave – After every 7 years of service, you will be able to take a sabbatical of up 3 months
- 25 days (FTE) plus bank holidays per annum with an additional increase in holiday through length of service (up to 5 days FTE)
- A buy and sell holiday scheme of up to 5 days (FTE) to a maximum of 30 days
- Season Ticket Loan available for commuting into the office
- A wellbeing allowance of £100 a year
- Voluntary benefits, including discounts and cycle to work scheme
Triodos Bank is proud to be using Rare's Contextual Recruitment System (CRS) which allows us to consider applicants' achievements in the context in which they were gained. We understand that not every candidate’s achievements look the same on paper – and we want to recruit the best people, from every background. Once you’ve submitted your application to us, please make sure to check your inbox, and or junk folder, for an email with a link to the CRS form.
Triodos embraces flexibility and diversity in the workplace and is proud to be a Living Wage Employer and a Disability Confident "Committed" employer. Should you wish to discuss flexibility in any way, please do let us know in your application.