The Resourcing Business Partner is accountable for delivering a best in class recruiting experience to Hiring Managers and candidates throughout the recruitment life cycle. This role is offered on an initial 12-month FTC and welcomes applications from both full-time and part-time candidates – minimum 3 days p/week (22.5 hours).
- Act as the recruitment point of contact for hiring managers; partnering with them to develop strong working relationships
- Manage the entire recruiting lifecycle including organising and facilitating successful recruiting events and interviews
- Manage relationships with a small list of recruitment preferred suppliers and other external organisations including business schools and consultancies
- Develop creative and effective sourcing strategies, not being afraid to try new and innovative sourcing techniques
- Act as an internal resourcing consultant to hiring managers, providing advice on all areas of recruitment
- Know your industry and advocate for driving best practice by continually monitoring new trends and opportunities
- Continually raise the quality of our recruiting process by conducting interview skills training for managers and driving consistency
- Utilising sourcing tools to source the best talent e.g. applicant tracking systems, job-boards, CV databases, internet search, and social media tools (including LinkedIn)
- Partners with business areas on resourcing campaigns and strategies, challenging ‘the norm’ and line managers effectively to formulate creative resourcing solutions
- Advises line managers of resourcing ‘best practice’, challenges thought processes by utilising own expertise
- Providing shortlists of best internal and external talent
- Negotiating and managing verbal offers with candidates
- Manage the recruitment process from initial candidate contact to offer, ensuring an outstanding candidate experience
- Conduct telephone screening calls with candidates to qualify candidate’s credibility and suitability for employment
- Creation of interview packs for hiring managers
- Oversight and attendance of interviews to implement consistency, provide first-hand support to hiring managers, and provide feedback and support on interviewing technique
- Track and analyse statistical recruiting data to determine effectiveness of all recruiting activities, including time to hire and cost per hire
- Maintaining an employer brand for recruitment purposes
- Source and search for candidates to drive into the recruitment pipeline, delivering an exceptional experience to candidates to promote Triodos Bank as an employer of choice
- Working with our HR Ops team to ensure data integrity on the applicant tracking system
The Resourcing Business Partner will be responsible for developing and maintaining a recruitment service that meets the future needs of our business. You will work on building out our employer brand, generating and maintaining a strong pipeline of candidates to meet our business requirements and will act as an ambassador for Triodos Bank.
The Resourcing Business Partner will be a role model for continuous learning and self-development. You will understand what motivates different people and be able to adapt their personal style to get the best out of others and share their knowledge across the business.
To be successful in this role, you will possess a successful track record in the delivery of recruitment services gained in an agency or in-house environment, preferably in financial services, involving full employment cycle recruiting. Experience with applicant tracking systems, job-boards, CV databases, internet search, and social media tools to engage with passive candidates. Be skilled at partnering with hiring managers and building effective sourcing strategies and relationships. Exceptional interpersonal and communications skills, maintaining an excellent hiring manager and candidate experience. Good planning, time management, decision making, presentation and organisation skills.
What we offer
In return for your hard work and dedication, you will receive a competitive salary of between £35,000 - £40,000 (depending on experience) plus access to our extensive benefits package, where most of our benefits are non-contributory! Our benefits include:
- Non-contributory pension scheme from your first day of 8% in year 1 and 10% from year 2 onwards
- Life Assurance (worth 4 times basic pay)
- Income Protection - 75% of basic pay after 13 weeks sick and following six months service
- Private Medical Insurance
- A Health Cash Plan
- Vitality Leave – After each 7 years of service, you will be able to take a sabbatical of up 3 months
- 25 days (FTE) plus bank holidays per annum with additional increase in holiday though length of service (up to 5 days FTE)
- A buy and sell holiday scheme of up to 5 days (FTE) to maximum of 30 days
- Season Ticket Loan available for commuting into the office
- A wellbeing allowance of £100 a year
- Voluntary benefits, including discounts and cycle to work scheme
Triodos embraces flexibility and diversity in the workplace and is proud to be a Living Wage Employer and a Disability Confident "Committed" employer. We recognise that we’re on a journey with regards to diversity and inclusion and would therefore welcome applications for candidates from underrepresented backgrounds.
Triodos Bank is proud to be using Rare's Contextual Recruitment System (CRS) which allows us to consider applicants' achievements in the context in which they were gained. We understand that not every candidate’s achievements look the same on paper – and we want to recruit the best people, from every background. Once you’ve submitted your application to us, please make sure to check your inbox, and or junk folder, for an email with a link to the CRS form.