This is a Relief / Bank role, so gives you full flexibility in the hours you would like to work. We are looking for candidates with a variety of flexibility including mornings, afternoons, evenings, weekends and waking nights. Just let us know your availability and we will do our very best to accomodate.
You don’t need to have previous experience in this field, nor do you need qualifications – we’re happy to work with you to help you become an excellent support worker.
Here in Ramsgate and Margate we have residential and supported living services The duties are varied and no two days will be the same for you. As a general guide, you may support with personal care needs, as well as help to take part in a wide range of special interests and activities that support their health and wellbeing
Working at Sense gives you a wide range of benefits including:
- Free DBS Check
- Free access to over 100 online and face to face training including the care certificate.
- On-going training and development opportunities
- Flexible working and family friendly policies
- Employee referral scheme
- Health and well-being support
- Discount scheme
Your duties can include:
- To support individuals / groups within the home, and community.
- To provide a customised, responsive and high quality service to people with multiple sensory impairments, physical and/or learning disabilities who use Sense services.
- To deliver services which meet or exceed organisational expectations and standards.
To apply: Click the apply link to be transferred to our recruitment site where you can download the full job description and apply online. To help us to manage our advertising resources please mention Ethical Jobseeker in your application.