You don’t need to have previous experience in this field, nor do you need qualifications – we’re happy to work with you to help you become an excellent support worker.
Here in Dover we have residential and supported living services. The duties are varied and no two days will be the same for you. You will be supporting individuals to grow with independence, this includes:, supporting with everyday living, cooking, cleaning, personal care, finances, medication, working, shopping, trips out, going to pubs and night clubs.
Relief Support Worker, Dover, Benefits:
- Free DBS Check
- Free access to over 100 online and face to face training including the care certificate.
- On-going development opportunities
- Flexible working and family friendly policies
- Employee referral scheme
- Health and well-being support
- Discount scheme
Relief Support Worker, Dover Duties:
- To support individuals / groups within the home, centre and community.
- To provide a customised, responsive and high quality service to people with multiple sensory impairments, physical and/or learning disabilities who use Sense services.
- To deliver services which meet or exceed organisational expectations and standards.
To apply: Click the apply link to be transferred to our recruitment site where you can download the full job description and apply online. To help us to manage our advertising resources please mention Ethical Jobseeker in your application.