Your role will be to manage, within a particular region, Sense’s property portfolio in accordance with Sense’s policy and Estates principles & the principles of good property / estate management; providing advice and guidance on property related matters to the optimum benefit of Sense.
To contribute to the development and delivery of estates projects within the region.
To contribute to the wider work of the Estates team.
Duties and responsibilities include:
- To manage the property portfolio within the region
- Preparation of specifications and drawings for planned maintenance, minor refurbishment, and capital projects.
- Advising on reactive and compliance maintenance issues.
- Undertaking pre-acquisition surveys and compliance inspections
- New Property Development
- Health and safety
- PPM / Cyclical Renewals / Annual Inspections
- Budget preparation
Key skills and experience required:
- Degree in Building Surveying/HND/HNC.
- Work experience in a Building Surveying role.
- Good IT skills and preferably AutoCAD.
- Car driver and willing to travel when required.
- Experience of interpreting and applying safety legislation
- Proven experience of commercial property management
To apply: Click the apply link to be transferred to our recruitment site where you can download the full job description and apply online. To help us to manage our advertising resources please mention Ethical Jobseeker in your application.