Work with us!
We have an exciting opportunity for a Recruitment Coordinator to join our friendly recruitment team in the East. It would be preferable, although not a necessity, that you will be based in one of the regions we support; Lincolnshire, Cambridge, Norfolk, Suffolk, Essex, Kent or Sussex.
The Recruitment Coordinator will liaise with Service Managers and the wider operational team to ensure the best talent is attracted to our roles. This will include running targeted online and offline campaigns, resourcing and understanding the different needs and demographics of the Services we support.
What experience/skills do you need?
- Exceptional communication skills
- Strong initiative and a proactive approach
- Positive with the ability to work well as part of team or independently
- Organised and able to prioritise workloads effectively, ideally within volume recruitment
- Flexible and confident working at pace
- Previous experience in recruitment would be highly advantageous
- Good IT skills; able to use and update databases correctly
What are the Benefits?
- 25 days + 8 days bank holiday with the option to buy additional annual leave
- Access to retail discounts
- Reward and recognition monthly and annual
- Training and Development
- Access to the Employee Assistance Programme service
- Continuous on the job training provided
- Auto enrol contributory pension plan
- Checks and clearances paid for by Achieve together.
*We reserve the right to close this advert before the closing deadline if we interview*.