Provide leadership, coaching and support in relation to interpreting and implementing the relevant regulatory frameworks in a person-led manner delivering high-quality services and making a difference to the lives of the people we support through a culture of inclusion.
To complete a detailed, impartial and expert review of service quality through the completion of audits across a given geographical area.
To work in partnership with the people we support and their families/careers to assess and review the quality of the support we provide.
Why work for Achieve together?
In addition to your salary, our benefits package includes:
We’re committed to the growth of people across our business because working with us is not just about having a job, but the opportunity to grow and flourish within our organisation for years to come. If you’d like to see where your career in care can take you, we can offer the chance to undertake qualifications to support your professional development (paid for by us), career pathways internally to help you realise your potential, and ongoing learning provided internally through a dedicated learning team.
- Pensions – we contribute to your retirement fund
- Enhanced company sick pay and enhanced annual leave with service
- Full ongoing learning and development opportunities by our in-house team and external specialists
- Employee Assistance Programme (EAP) for help with financial, physical and mental wellbeing
- Discounts platform for permanent staff, including gift cards, discount codes and other benefits
- Lots of opportunities to attend company-wide activities and days with the people we support
To apply: Please click the apply below and you will be redirected to our current vacancies, where you can complete your application.
*We reserve the right to close this advert before the closing deadline if we interview and offer the right candidate. Apply now to avoid disappointment.*