Are you interested in supporting others to reach their full potential?
Are you encouraging, positive, empathetic, trustworthy and good at problem-solving?
Do you want a truly rewarding job that really makes a difference to people's lives?
To be considered for interview, you must be:
- Passionate in working with halow young people and seeing them achieve their goals.
- An excellent communicator through all mediums and to all people.
- Confident to support and deliver outstanding person-centred sessions to groups of young people.
- Proactive and keen for continuous improvement; contributing to the development of the programme and working closely with young people, year leaders and other staff.
- Able to provide an unrivalled level of service and support to our young people, colleagues and stakeholders of Building Futures service by being responsible for Safeguarding around young people ensuring a safe, caring, responsive, effective and well led service – compliant with regulations and legislation.
For a full job description please visit our careers page, where you can also watch our 'life at halow' video and complete the easy online application form.