This is an exciting time to join Sense International as we develop our new 3-year organisational and fundraising strategy. As Programme Funding Manager you will manage and grow funding from our current institutional donors, including statutory and Government partnerships, as well as exploring new opportunities globally to deliver a diverse, high-value, multi-year portfolio. Your responsibilities will include:
- Researching, identifying and maintaining a pipeline of new funding opportunities from Institutional, Lottery, European and Global donors for all Sense International areas and the 8 countries we work in.
- Managing and developing strong relationships with a portfolio of donors and new business prospects, providing excellent stewardship.
- Grant management for donors to ensure high quality financial and narrative reporting and compliance.
Key skills and experience
- Demonstrable fundraising experience including developing applications and securing funding from Institutional/Statutory, Lottery and European funding sources.
- Excellent donor relationship management skills including writing stewardship plans and producing high quality reports.
- Strong communication skills with the ability to adapt and write for different audiences.
- IT proficient, including knowledge of the full Microsoft Office suite, databases, and ideally Raiser’s Edge.
It's really important that you're able to align yourself with Sense International's values, and develop an understanding of the issues that face the people we support.
For full details of the role and personal specification, please refer to the Job Description attached below.
Please use the link below to complete your application. We would recommend that you read the candidate guidelines, job description and person specification before applying.
Sense International is committed to equality, diversity and inclusion in all of its work. We want to ensure that the diversity of our workforce is reflective of the people we support and the communities we serve. We encourage applications of those from Black, Asian and minority ethnic backgrounds as well as women, trans and non-binary people, and those with different accessibility needs.
If you require an application in another format, please contact the Recruitment Team on 0121 415 6735 or email@example.com