About the role
To provide an effective and efficient service to the HR department and wider organisation by creating and maintaining comprehensive HR systems and processes and the collation and production of management information to aid organisational activities, HR information provision and HR service delivery
We would love you to apply for this role if...
- You are guided by the Ypeople values and committed to creating an environment that promotes inclusiveness.
- You have experience of working within an HR setting as well as knowledge of the processes and practices that are central to the HR function
- You have experience of producing, presenting and analysing statistics
- You are computer literate and competent in the use of Microsoft Office software packages
You would love to work in this role if...
- You will enjoy being responsible for the day-to-day management of HR Information Systems
- You are keen to provide advice and guidance on basic HR Policies and Procedures
- You are passionate about developing good communication and working relationships with colleagues, services and those we support
- You are excited to work in an organisation that celebrates your participation and offers you development opportunities
What you will be doing
- Being responsible for the day-to-day management of HR Information Systems including the maintenance, implementation, upgrade and integrity of the data within those systems.
- Creating efficient and streamlined processes in the HR and Training systems.
- Conducting regular HR Systems audits to identify discrepancies or errors.
- Undertaking benchmarking exercises with regards to pay and benefits
- Updating and distributing a wide range of HR related documents, forms and correspondence
- Developing, implementing and maintaining relevant administrative systems to support the HR and Training function
- Ensuring that all information held on staff is managed in accordance with the Data Protection Act 2018
- Managing and maintaining the HR database and employee personnel files to ensure that information is recorded accurately and in a timely and consistent manner eg. Annual Leave and Absence
- Providing advice and guidance on basic HR Policies and Procedure
- Escalating queries when necessary to the HR Advisor
- Assisting the HR team in ensuring that all Policies and Procedures are adhered to, adopting a pro-active approach at all times.
- Ensuring we have robust and accurate systems for recording and passing all payroll information to the Finance Department
- Developing robust systems to fulfill all other contractual obligations
- Extracting and analysing statistical data to assist in the production of a Management Information Report on a monthly and quarterly basis
- Designing and producing HR and Training reports as requested to inform decision making
- Supporting the L&D lead as required with regards to e-learning and both internal and external training.
I’m keen! What's next?
Click Apply to be transferred to our site. Download and complete each file within the Application Pack below and send to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please save each file to your desktop before completing.