Our community of 35 million users has saved more than 68 million meals from going to waste across 16 countries, but there’s still a lot more we want to achieve.
Globally, a third of food is wasted, and climate experts agree that combating food waste is one of the most important things we can do to address the climate crisis. For us, it’s simple: the bigger we get, the better placed we’ll be to make a huge difference. That means we’re looking for talented people with diverse skills and backgrounds to add to our rapidly growing team. That is where you come in: we’re looking for an exceptional Partner Success Specialist to join us in our London office (working remotely for now!).
As a Partner Success Specialist, you’ll be a key part of our Success team. You’ll ensure our partner stores have everything they need to succeed and work strategically to optimise store retention, improve performance, and increase supply. In this position, you’ll act as an important “voice of our partners” - understanding their needs and motivations and communicating these to the internal teams, as well as analysing data to identify opportunities for optimisation and issues that might need solving.
- Helping our partners get the most out of their experience - answering inbound enquiries over email, phone and social media
- Working closely with our store partners to resolve issues and ensure their optimum performance and satisfaction
- Conducting data analysis of store performance and suggesting ways to make improvements
- Identifying churn risks and supply opportunities, and creating plans to implement these
- Onboarding new store partners
- Developing in-depth knowledge of how Too Good To Go works and using this expert knowledge to assist the wider internal team
- Creating clear email communications, consistent with our brand tone of voice
- 1 year experience in a client facing role, such as B2B Customer Service or Sales
- Terrific talkers (and listeners) with the ability to effectively and quickly connect with partners over the phone
- A data-driven problem solver: putting your affinity for numbers and analytical mindset to use in identifying areas of opportunity
- Excellent written communication skills; someone who can be clear and friendly in a text conversation or email exchange with partners
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- An empathetic and patient approach
- Skills in using MS Excel and/or Google Sheets
- Autonomous and independent - you are able to schedule your time and juggle multiple tasks at a time
- A positive and proactive mindset, ready to adapt to the needs of a fast-growing organisation and take initiative
- A team-player who is keen to learn, collaborate and bring your ideas to the table
- We fight together: food waste is a big beast to fight. We can do it if we fight together as Waste Warriors with no ego. We believe in a #oneteam.
- We raise the bar: we always push for more. We work smart, smash barriers and elevate one another.
- We keep it simple: our ambitions are bold but our solutions are simple.
- We build a legacy: we’re proud of the change we’re driving.
- We care: we always look out for each other. Caring is also about the way we do business. We do the right thing.
What we offer:
- A rare opportunity to work in a social impact company (and certified B Corporation!) where you get to wake up every day knowing you’re achieving positive change.
- The experience of being part of an international company with over 950 enthusiastic and highly talented teammates across numerous countries – always ready to share knowledge and support!
- Strong personal as well as professional development in an intense and high-growth scale-up environment.
- An open company culture where you have the independence and room to unleash your creativity.
- A strong team culture where successes are celebrated together.
- A competitive salary
- 25 days of annual leave, in addition to UK Bank Holidays
- Christmas Eve and New Year’s Eve off as well
- Private business health insurance, with numerous perks and well-being benefits
- A vibrant office in the heart of Shoreditch
How to apply
- We are passionate about recruitment and grateful for your interest! Please carefully read everything written above and check out our website and international media to get a good overview of Too Good To Go.
- Submit your Resume and Cover letter in English.
- Please note that we only accept applications coming through our platform. Resumes and/or Cover Letters will not be accepted by email or LinkedIn direct messaging.
A Movement for Everyone
We want to inspire and empower everyone to fight food waste together. With that mission, it’s only natural that we want to build a diverse and inclusive team of highly capable individuals who are passionate about doing things in a better way. We strongly believe we all excel and are more creative when we’re allowed to be ourselves, and we’re committed to a culture where all of us belong.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit and business need. If you need reasonable accommodation at any point in the application or interview process, please let us know.