Respect, Ethics, Activism & Love!!
Are you passionate, confident and target driven?
If you are looking for a new challenge that gives you the chance to make a positive impact in the world Then, why not apply to join our ethical fundraising organisation as a Paid Street Charity Fundraiser.
What we expect:
- No formal qualifications are required however, direct or transferable experience is preferred.
- In fact, all we ask is that you are:
- Outgoing, friendly, passionate
- An excellent communicator
- Willingness to learn
- Can commit to full-time work, 30 hours per week, Monday to Friday (optional Saturday)
- Caring and compassionate
- Goal driven, positive mentality.
What you can expect:
- The REAL Living wage £9.50 per hour (dependent on experience)
- The chance to earn industry leading uncapped bonuses (which can take your OTE to £30,000)
- Full time, permanent contract working 5 days per week for a total of 30 hours.
- Access to our EAP support program from day one providing 24hr access to free counselling and support.
- The full support of our experienced management team
- The chance to learn highly valued career skills that will last a lifetime
- The undeniable joy of having contributed to something worthwhile
- Fantastic experience within the charity sector
You will be part of a team of ambitious fundraisers working across the whole of Nottingham on a full time basis, Monday - Friday 30 hours per week with optional Saturdays.
Daily you will be visiting new high streets in Nottinghamshire engaging with members of the public and inspiring them to get behind the work of our charity partners.
Our fundraisers are incredibly passionate about the causes we represent so we only aim to find the right donors for the right charity partners and always aim to represent them to the highest possible standards.
We provide all PPE and have a fully socially distanced signup process in order to keep everybody safe. We also try to limit travel distances where possible making the working environment as safe as we can.
This opportunity would be best suited to someone who is a strong communicator and enjoys meeting new people. You will enjoy the challenge of an outdoors pacey environment and thrive in meeting targets and gaining new supporters.
It's an exciting time to be part of the next phase of our growth, so why not come and join our diverse community where all applicants are welcome.
Who are we:
REAL Fundraising is an industry leading ethical Face to face Fundraising organisation since 2009. We are interested in candidates from all backgrounds and communities. REAL are the first and still the ONLY F2F organisation that has been CIOF accredited in Street, Door to Door and Private Site Fundraising.
We take an innovative, experiential and exciting face to face fundraising approach in which we continue to deliver industry leading quality and retention levels across the UK. We help people feel empowered to change the world by becoming supporters for their favourite charities. We know that the front line of positive change worldwide is the incredible project work carried out by our charity and NPO partners.
REAL is about being solution driven. We only employ people who we feel have both the values and the drive. Then we just help them learn the skills.
Real problems, Real solutions, REAL fundraisers.
REAL was the first Face to Face fundraising agency in the world to gain B Corporation status and we are proud to announce that we came first place in the Business Culture Awards for Best Business Culture in 2020.
There really is no other place like REAL.
All applicants must be over the age of 18, If your application is successful we will always conduct employment reference checks as well as DBS checks.