We would love you to apply for this role if...
- You are guided by the Ypeople values and committed to creating an environment that promotes inclusiveness.
- If you are SVQ2 qualified and/or willing to work towards relevant qualification – SVQ3
- You are aware of current relevant legislation and policies relating to housing and social care
- You have knowledge of issues surrounding homelessness
You would love to work in this role if...
- You are commitment to providing a culture of safety, fairness and inclusiveness.
- You have the ability to understand and consider the views, concerns and needs of others when taking action
- You are skilled in effective time management and working to deadlines
- You are excited to work in an organisation that celebrates your participation and offers you development opportunities
What you will be doing
- Provide appropriate levels of high-quality support to those we support.
- Accurately record matters relating to the wellbeing of those we support when required.
- Signpost and refer to other agencies as appropriate.
- Ensure those we support are aware of the service provision on referral including emergency referrals.
- Manage health and safety/fire safety controls within the service as guided.
- Out of hours social media and telephone support for those we support when required.
- Maintaining a safe environment for those we support, colleagues and others.
- Working on a 4 on, 4 off basis, shift patterns 8am-8pm and 10pm-7am.
I’m keen! What's next?
Download and complete each file within the Application Pack on our website and send to email@example.com. (please save each file before completing)