With our mission to tackle climate and nature emergencies more important now than ever, this is an exciting opportunity to join a dynamic fundraising team and use your digital marketing experience to help create compelling asks and reach out to new audiences.
To drive future income growth, we’re doubling our investment in legacy marketing. Managing a variety of fundraising projects from start to finish – working with a range of creative and marketing agencies - you’ll play your part in developing and delivering targeted multi-channel marketing campaigns, with a special focus on testing and rolling out digital marketing.
You’ll be helping to deliver unique stewardship opportunities for supporters, ensuring that those interested in leaving us a gift in their Will feel connected with and informed about our campaigns – by any means from writing email updates on our campaign successes to organising a virtual tour of a Greenpeace ship. You’ll also help to innovate and support our middle donor fundraising programme, through digital and direct mail channels.
To secure this role you'll have:
- Marketing experience including producing communications and delivering campaigns/communications.
- Knowledge of email and social media marketing, with a strong interest in digital trends.
- Good copywriting, communication and customer care skills.
- Basic editing skills in Adobe programmes (especially Photoshop); proficiency in Google Apps, Excel, Word and email; familiarity with database and administrative systems.
- A demonstrable interest in direct marketing communications and fundraising, with a passion for communicating Greenpeace’s message to our supporters.