You will lead on the recruitment campaigns for your customers (internal), advertising, shortlisting, arranging interviews and making offers of employment. You will be support with the end to end candidate journey, from application to start date. You will help with the design and implementation of new recruitment campaigns along with building and managing relationships with key stakeholders across the organisation.
You will take the lead for all of our Retail and Charity departments and office based roles in our Operations (Social Care) department. You will develop an in depth understanding of the recruitment needs of our internal customer groups.
We currently have over 100 Sense Charity Shops across the UK and are continuing to expand. Our Charity customer groups include: Fundraising, Engagement, IT, HR, Finance, Estates and Sense International. Within our Operations (Social Care) area department we have a wide range of teams including Quality Assurance, Sense Sports, Arts and Wellbeing, Sense Colleges, Day Services, Residential, Supported Living and Community services.
You will partner with hiring managers to identify the most appropriate recruitment strategy for a vacancy, plan direct advertising campaigns, understand the local and national recruitment market, write creative adverts, use social and other online media to enhance direct candidate attraction and design selection and assessment methods to successfully fill posts.
You will also assist with the line management of a Recruitment Coordinator and Recruitment Administrators
This is a permanent full time position working 37.5 hours per week, we can be flexible around working hours but ask that candidates are available Monday to Friday with our core hours being 10am - 4pm, we also do a mix of home working and office working. Part of this role will include travel to other locations (as and when needed) for customer (internal) meetings and / or career events.
Key skills and experience required:
- Demonstrable recruitment experience and knowledge of the end to end recruitment process including writing adverts, use of social media, shortlisting and selection design
- Experience in direct candidate sourcing and utilising appropriate technology
- Demonstrable experience of planning, developing and delivering appropriate and effective recruitment campaign strategies
- Hold a UK driving licence to be able to attend career events and visit customer groups (when needed)
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills, with the ability to conduct professional dialogue at senior level
- Forward thinking, innovative and creative, prepared to consider different approaches; solution focused
- Proficient use of Microsoft Word and Excel including ability to manipulate data in order to analyse trends, prioritise and produce reports
For the full job description and person specification please see below links
For an informal chat about the role please contact Gemma.firstname.lastname@example.org