Who are we looking for and why work at Natural Power?
We strive for continual improvement and innovation in the business and the HR team is crucial to driving forward fresh initiatives and improving current processes. We support teamwork and collaboration with our key stakeholders and have the autonomy to shape and influence the business in line with our vision, mission and values alongside Natural Power's ambitions for growth.
The HR Advisor will work closely with all departments in the UK and our international locations to ensure we are providing a high level of service. The HR Advisor is crucial to the day-to-day functioning of the HR department by providing comprehensive advice and support to employees and line managers across the business on a range of HR issues.
Essential qualifications, skills and experience will include:
The role requires communicating with stakeholders at all levels of the business therefore strong interpersonal and confident communication skills are essential.
- Relevant business degree or relevant work experience (preferably CIPD Level 5 qualified)
- Must be highly computer literate and proficient in the use of Microsoft Word, Excel, and PowerPoint.
- In depth understanding of employee relations issues, relevant employment legislation and background HR knowledge
- Ability to use good research and consultation skills to develop information and proposals.
- Ability to provide creative solutions to complex and sensitive HR issues
- Previous experience of using HR databases and recruitment software.
- Experience of successfully delivering projects in addition to carrying out day to day activities and in demanding client environments.
- Current driving licence that is valid in the UK
We will offer an engaging, collaborative and fast-paced environment and an excellent benefits package, including Generous Annual Leave, Flexible Working, Pension, Employee Assistance Programme, Personal Insurances and a selection of elective benefits which include Health Plans, Discounts and Salary Sacrifice options
We have been pioneers of positive renewable change at Natural Power for 25 years. If you’re looking for a job in the renewable energy industry, we could be just the place to advance your career.
To Apply: Click the apply link, all details of currently available opportunities can be found on our careers page. Please do mention Ethical Jobseeker when making an application.