HR Administrator - 9 month maternity cover
Do you want to join an HR team with a diverse range of responsibilities and a shared goal to deliver service excellence for our customers?
Fairhive is a non-profit affordable housing provider with ambition. We already provide affordable housing to more than 20,000 people in our community and are striving to do more.
Our HR team is essential to the smooth running of our business. Whether you are posting adverts, arranging interviews and on boarding new starters or resolving colleagues queries you will play a key role in supporting the delivery of an integrated and progressive HR service for Fairhive.
About the role
We are looking for an experienced HR Administrator with excellent attention to detail and accuracy to join our team as maternity cover to help us achieve our social mission.
You will be working closely with our HR BP's and Advisor to assist our managers and employees in a whole range of HR matters.
On the Job you will:
- Provide daily support to the HR team, undertaking administrative duties and resolving routine enquiries
- Support managers in recruitment campaigns, posting adverts, arranging interviews and clearing new starters
- Input and maintain accurate data in our HR system
- Work across the whole business to provide an efficient and inclusive HR service.
We’re looking for someone who enjoys connecting with a diverse range of people and who understands the importance of delivering an efficient and effective service to all our customers.
For this role you will need:
- Experience of providing administrative support in an HR environment
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal with people at all levels
You will ideally have skills and attributes that include:
- strong organisational and administrative skills with the ability to work to tight deadlines
- the ability to work as a part of a team,
- good time management skills
- high level of personal integrity and credibility
If you’re open minded, compassionate and want to learn more about joining our HR team, we’d love to hear from you!
- 28 days holiday plus Bank Holidays (pro rata for part time)
- Discretionary performance related payment
- Contributory pension scheme
- Flexible working
- Health Cash Plan
- Workplace Options Employee Assistance Programme
- Employee discount scheme
Our Vision and Values express our commitment to becoming a leader in our field, providing quality affordable homes and investing in Aylesbury Vale’s diverse communities. As part of our continued commitment to our workforce accurately reflecting the community we represent, we welcome applicants from BAME backgrounds, and applicants who have status as an individual with a physical or mental disability, as part of our ongoing commitment to Equality and Diversity. We are a Disability Confident Employer.
Closing date: 2nd September 2022 at 1pm
Interview date: on a rolling basis
All applications for this role will be reviewed on a continuous basis. As such, should a suitable candidate apply before the closing date, interviews and offers may take place before this date.