The Assistant Director Corporate and Company Secretary is responsible for a wide range of duties with the Governance and IT Teams reporting directly to her. This new role will require a multi-tasker who is diligent, highly organised and has an eye for detail. This role will also provide support to the Executive Personal Assistant to the Executive Director of Finance & Resources.
On the Job you will:
- Maintain company secretarial and governance registers
- Prepare papers and presentations and take minutes for a variety of meetings,
- Collate information for reporting and distribute information
- Provide support for projects and updates
- Provide administrative support relating to professional services including internal audit, legal services and insurance.
- Use a wide range of systems and applications including Word, Excel, Powerpoint, Proactis, Clearview, Access, Unity, Documotive, QL and many others. Full training on specialist systems will be provided.
We’re looking for someone who understands how to connect with people and is great at record keeping. You may also be studying to become a Company Secretary.
You will ideally have skills and attributes that include:
- Good communication,
- You enjoy a challenging role,
- Like meeting new people and
- Are passionate about accuracy and take pride in your work.
The minimum qualifications required are:
- Good standard of education to a minimum GCSE/O level in both English and Maths
- Excellent keyboard skills and proficient in minute taking
- Proficient use of mainstream IT applications
- 28 days holiday plus Bank Holidays (pro rata for part time)
- Discretionary performance related payment
- Contributory pension scheme
- Flexible working
- Health Cash Plan
- Workplace Options Employee Assistance Programme
- Employee discount scheme
TO APPLY Click the apply link and you will be transferred to our recruitment page where you can read the full job description and apply online. Please do mention Ethical Jobseeker to help us track our recruitment advertising.
Our Vision and Values express our commitment to becoming a leader in our field, providing quality affordable homes and investing in Aylesbury Vale’s diverse communities. As part of our continued commitment to our workforce accurately reflecting the community we represent, we welcome applicants from BAME backgrounds, and applicants who have status as an individual with a physical or mental disability, as part of our ongoing commitment to Equality and Diversity. We are a Disability Confident Employer.
Closing date: 23 July 2021 - Midday
Interview date: All applications for this role will be reviewed on a continuous basis. As such, should a suitable candidate apply before the suggested date, interviews and offers may take place before this date