About the role
You will be part of a team of passionate and well-informed fundraisers who will be out on the National Cycle Network helping raise our profile and supporter numbers making it easier for people to walk and cycle.
Working afternoons to evenings and alternate weekend days; you will go out and confidently ask the public to become supporters of Sustrans.
- You’ll cycle/walk to work and be happy to work outdoors.
- You’ll communicate the purpose of Sustrans’ work to members of the public.
- Be comfortable working towards a target.
Successful applicants will:
- Be passionate and enthusiastic about the benefits of walking and cycling.
- Possess exceptional communication skills.
- Operate well as part of a team.
- Have a can-do attitude.
- Have access to a bicycle to travel to your fundraising locations.
- Spend your time working in the great outdoors; with weekly pay and opportunities to progress.
Equality, diversity and inclusion
Sustrans is committed to reducing inequality, valuing diversity and enabling inclusion.
We welcome applications from people from all parts of the community, particularly where we are under-represented.
Currently, this includes people who identify as having a disability, and those from Black, Asian and minority ethnic groups.
To apply: Click the apply link to be transferred to our recruitment site where you can download the full job description and apply online. To help us to manage our advertising resources please mention Ethical Jobseeker in your application.
Location: Bristol, Exeter, Plymouth, Bournemouth, London, Manchester, York