Triodos Bank is one of Europe’s leading sustainable banks, whose mission is to make money work for positive social, environmental and cultural change.
This role will provide support to the UK Senior Management Team (SMT) to allow them to carry out their own activities effectively and efficiently by assisting in administration, scheduling/planning internal meetings, external diary management, travel bookings and expense management. The current SMT includes; Chief Finance Officer (CFO), Chief Risk Officer (CRO), Chief Operating Officer (COO), Head of Business Banking, Head of Retail Banking, Head of Marketing and Communications, and Head of HR.
- Establish and maintain strong relationships with the SMT to ensure positive interactions, ability to manage all their expectations of work and prioritise tasks effectively
- Provide coordination of SMT diaries including booking of direct report one to ones and appraisals, team meetings and key meetings with external contacts
- Ensure all meeting requirements are understood at the point of booking and carried out in a timely manner including booking video or telephone conference facilities, catering, refreshments, IT for presentations, greeting visitors and clearing of the rooms afterwards
- Managing travel bookings for the SMT and working with other management assistants to organise visits from colleagues at head office and other branches
- Processing expenses, reviewing and completing credit card statements for all the SMT
- Liaising with other departments including Finance, Office Services, events management and business development to plan internal events such as co-worker meetings, team away days and liaising with group contacts to arrange platform events logistics
- Manage international branch visits from head office, creating agendas, arranging logistics, taking accurate minutes and producing action plans
- Carrying out ad hoc requests from SMT such as starter/leaver inductions, updating organisational charts etc.
- Deputising for CEO’s EA as directed which may include organising monthly governance management meetings, writing of accurate minutes and action plans, receiving visitors or organising external audit for an annual branch visit
- Comply with all regulatory obligations and internal governance to help ensure ethical behaviour which delivers fair outcomes for TBUK customers
Triodos Bank is proud of its culture, ethos and ability to make a positive change in society. It is important that candidates evidence a strong commitment to Triodos Bank’s core values of ethical sustainability and transparency, as well as the personal qualities to live these values.
To be successful in this role, you will have previous experience of working in a secretarial or administrative role working for multiple senior managers. You will be able to manage different, and potentially conflicting, stakeholder priorities and a diverse range of tasks whilst paying close attention to detail. There are strict deadlines in this role so being able to react flexibly to changes and to deal positively with pressure are essential. You will be confident, enthusiastic and able to work on your own initiative and be able to deal with sensitive information at a high level of confidentiality.
You will have previous experience of working in a secretarial or administrative role working for multiple senior managers. You will have strong interpersonal skills and an ability to influence and communicate with people at all levels. You will be able to manage different potentially conflicting stakeholder priorities and a diverse range of tasks whilst paying close attention to detail. There are strict deadlines in this role so being able to react flexibly to changes and to deal positively with pressure are essential.
You will be confident, enthusiastic and able to work on your own initiative and be able to deal with sensitive information at a high level of confidentiality. Good computer skills, including Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint are needed as you be creating presentations and updating monthly reports among other tasks.
What we offer
In return for your commitment and hard work, you will be rewarded with a salary of up to £29,000 (depending on experience). We believe people should be properly and appropriately paid for their work but that there should also be a fair distribution of the value the bank generates, which is why we do not have performance related pay or bonuses. Instead, we have an extensive benefits package where most of our benefits are non-contributory. Our benefits include:
- Non-contributory pension scheme from your first day of 8% in year 1 and 10% from year 2 onwards
- Life Assurance (worth 4 times basic pay)
- Income Protection - 75% of basic pay after 13 weeks sick and following six months service
- Private Medical Insurance
- A Health Cash Plan
- Vitality Leave – After each 7 years of service, you will be able to take a sabbatical of up 3 months
- 25 days (FTE) plus bank holidays per annum with additional increase in holiday though length of service (up to 5 days FTE)
- A buy and sell holiday scheme of up to 5 days (FTE) to maximum of 30 days
- Season Ticket Loan available for commuting into the office
- A wellbeing allowance of £100 a year
- Voluntary benefits, including discounts and cycle to work scheme
Triodos embraces flexibility and diversity in the workplace and is proud to be a Living Wage Employer and a Disability Confident "Committed" employer. Should you wish to discuss flexibility in any way, please do let us know in your application.
Please note, Triodos Bank reserves the right to bring forward the closing date of any of its vacancies if we receive a suitable number of high-quality applications from which to make a shortlist. We recommend that you apply for one of our roles as soon as possible rather than wait until the published closing date.
To apply please click the apply link and you will be transferred to our online application form.