This full time position will initially be homeworking, but will be based at our head office in King’s Cross, London, post pandemic.
In this new role, you will work with our Director and Head of Fundraising to support Sense International's global team. This will include:
- Diary management, travel and meeting arrangements, organising and preparing meetings, and taking minutes.
- Developing communication materials and digital content, including case studies, online newsletters, website copy and social media to promote the impact of projects.
- Supporting the development and delivery of events, including parliamentary meetings, fundraising events, conferences and webinars.
As our Executive and Communications Assistant you will be in a unique position to support the work of Fundraising, Programme, and International teams in an organisation with a high level engagement. This role will give the successful candidate a fantastic range of experience in the International Development sector.
Key skills and experience
- Experience of working as a personal or executive assistant to a Chief Executive or Director.
- Strong communication skills and confidence when engaging with a range of internal and external stakeholders.
- Experience of producing digital content and communication materials.
- Exceptional organisational and planning skills, with the ability to effectively manage conflicting priorities.
- Strong IT skills, including the use of the full Microsoft Office suite.
For a full job description and person specification please click the apply link below and you will be transfered to the advert on our recruitment site.
Please use the link below to complete your application. Managers will use your application to shortlist candidates in relation to the Personal Specification; therefore it is very important you complete this section thoroughly. We would recommend that you read the candidate guidelines and job description (found at the base of this advert) before applying.
If you require a hard copy pack or a different format please contact the us on 0121 415 6735 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Sense is an Equal Opportunities Employer and is committed to ensuring that all staff are motivated, skilled and rewarded by their work. Sense is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of vulnerable children and adults and expects all employees to share this commitment.