At Ethical Jobseeker we are on a mission to build a profit for purpose ethical recruitment business that helps the growth of the green economy.
We are looking for business to business sales candidates who are motivated by more than just bonus (although we pay that too!). As a Jobs Curator we want you to be selective! You will research and develop relationships with ethical employers and seek out ethical jobs that are relevant to our candidate base and encourage them to advertise with us.
Main Duties will include:
- Developing new and existing business relationships with organisations with ethical jobs in an agreed geographical area or sector.
- Researching new ethical employers and ethical jobs for the site using google alerts, job site research and market intelligence
- Promoting and securing commitment to posting jobs or having a profile on Ethical Jobseeker through sales calls, emails and website demonstrations.
- Identifying and developing new business leads for fixed fee recruitment options and Process Outsourcing services.
- Maintaining relationships with new job post employers, check progress on jobs, arrange reposts as required or provide advice (in line with legislation) to make sure client gets most out of the site and its services.
- Building your knowledge of Ethical marketplace in geographical area and create a defined prospect list.
You will need:
Essential skills and experience
- Previous experience in a business to business customer role
- Professional communication skills - verbal and written
- Sound administrative skills - MS Office packages including Word & Excel
- Strong planning and prioritisation skills
- Commercially aware
- Strong negotiation skills
Previous business development or recruitment skills would be advantageous but not essential as full training will be provided.
Please note this is a fully remote UK role in a start up organisation so you will need to have a quiet space to work from home. The above criteria are a guide, we are open to applications from all candidates who can demonstrate commitment to our purpose and the ability to do the job.
To apply - click apply and complete the online application.