Making an impact on young people’s lives is at the heart of what we do. The design and development of engaging and high-quality programmes are key to supporting young people to reach their goals.
You will be part of a team focused on the development of a new employability model. You will work closely with a range of stakeholders, including the Employability Impact Manager and the Data & Analytics team to surface insights that inform the development and continuous improvement of the new model. You will have a good command of qualitative and quantitative research methodologies, be highly IT literate and be an excellent communicator.
Most importantly, you must believe in The Trust’s work, live our company values and fit in with our team’s positive, supportive and collaborative culture.
For more information, please open the job description. (This will open in a new window)
Why we need Employability Insight & Impact Managers:
This year, we aim to help more than 50,000 young people, with three in four young people on our programmes, moving into work, education or training.
The young people we help face a range of challenges, such as unemployment, mental health issues or some have been in trouble with the law. Our job is to inspire and support young people, to help them reach their potential so that they can thrive and society can prosper.
We believe all young people should have the chance to succeed, and that young people are the key to a positive and prosperous future for all of us.
Perks for working at The Trust:
- Great holiday package! 30 days annual leave entitlement, plus bank holidays. Office closure the days between Christmas and New Year
- Fantastic Family leave! Receive 13 weeks full pay and 13 weeks half pay for maternity and adoption leave. Receive 8 weeks full pay for paternity leave.
- Flexible working! Where operationally possible, you can work hours to fit in with, school hours or care arrangements for example and you can also work from home.
- Interest-free season ticket loans
- Benefits platform! Everything from health and financial wellbeing support to discounts on your favourite restaurants, shops and cinemas
- In-house learning platform! Develop your skills for your career and your role
- The Trust will contribute 5% of your salary to the Trust Pension Scheme
- You can volunteer for and/or attend events – music festivals, The Prince’s Trust Awards, active events etc.
- Generous life assurance cover (4 x annual salary)
Here at The Prince's Trust, we're committed to equality, diversity and inclusion. We want to be an organisation that's representative of the communities we serve, which is why we strive for diversity of age, gender identity, sexual orientation, physical or mental ability, ethnicity and perspective. Our goal is to create an environment where everyone, from any background, can be themselves and do the best work of their lives.
We’re a Stonewall Diversity Champion and we are an employer that is Disability Confident. Our staff, volunteers and young people are supported by PT CAN (our Cultural Awareness Network), PT GEN (Gender Equality Network), PT DAWN (Disability & Wellbeing Network) and Pulse (LGBT Network).
The Prince's Trust is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. As part of this commitment, we undertake basic disclosure checks in accordance with the Codes of Practice for all roles within the Trust, and for our roles working directly with young people, at an enhanced level. Having a criminal record will not automatically exclude applicants.
A NOTE FOR RECRUITMENT AGENCIES:
We prefer to hire people directly, but we do have a preferred supplier list for when we need a helping hand. We'll be in touch directly if we need you!
To apply: Click the apply link and you will be redirected to The Princes Trust recruitment page where you can apply. Please do mention Ethical Jobseeker when applying to help to monitor our recruitment advertising.
Location: Birmingham, GB, B5 6DR Belfast, GB, BT12 5GH Bristol, GB, BS1 6BY Burnley, GB, BB11 1RN Cardiff, GB, CF24 5PE Derry, GB, BT48 7AL Dundee, GB, DD4 6ET Edinburgh, GB, EH6 4AQ Glasgow, GB, G5 9JP London, GB, SW9 6EJ Leeds, GB, LS1 5AW Leicester, GB, LE2 0JN Lincoln, GB, LN5 7FB Liverpool, GB, L1 4EN Luton, GB, LU1 2EY Manchester, GB, M4 6JG Newcastle Upon Tyne, GB, NE1 4HZ Nottingham, GB, NG7 6LH Plymouth, GB, PL1 3RP London, GB, E3 4QA London, GB, SE1 8EG Stoke-on-Trent, GB, ST1 1LX Wrexham, GB, LL13 8BY