About the opportunity
This crucial role in the Certification Business Development team provides digital expertise and delivers a planned schedule of website, social and paid activity to help deliver our income plans across the certification schemes we run (organic food, farming, beauty, and textiles and on our forestry certification business). Managing a substantial part of the Soil Association website, you’ll be working as part of a highly commercial team whose goal is to make the case for organic certification and enable more businesses and farmers to join us as the leading UK certification body
This role provides a host of digital expertise to the team and is the expert on all things digital; from digital marketing tactics, to web best practice, paid and organic social, UX and SEO.
Above all we are all looking for:
- A strong digital project manager with experience in a similar role leading digital projects
- A candidate able to make and implement recommendations to improve the web journey and experience
- A team player - happy collaborating as part of a team and confidence and ability to support team members to use digital platforms in the most effective ways
- A good, and up to date understanding of website best practice and what makes a high-quality user experience, including some knowledge/ experience of UX, SEO, CRO and using a CMS
- A highly creative, entrepreneurial, and enthusiastic self-starter
Interviews are expected to take place: online, week commencing 5th July 2021
Visit our website to submit your application form. Please note we look at applications on arrival and reserve the right to close this vacancy early.
Please check your junk/spam folder if you do not receive a confirmation email upon submitting your application. Correspondence regarding your application will be sent through Hireful, our applicant tracking system, so please mark this as a safe sender. All candidates will subsequently receive an email from Hireful to confirm whether they have made it through to interview stage.
For any queries, please contact email@example.com
Please note we do not accept CVs or Cover Letters.
We know the value of diversity in nature and want it in our organisation. We recognize that diverse backgrounds and experiences will bring a fresh perspective to our work. If you're not sure about applying, please get in touch with us for a chat.
Thank you for your interest in supporting our work at the Soil Association.