Are you looking to step in to a role where you can have genuine influence and impact? Want to make a real difference working with world-leading environmental data?
Global Canopy is a data-driven not for profit that targets the market forces destroying nature. We do this by improving transparency and accountability. We provide innovative open-access data, clear metrics, and actionable insights to leading companies, financial institutions, governments and campaigning organisations worldwide.
This newly created role is an exciting opportunity for a creative and motivated individual, with strong technical expertise, to help make Global Canopy’s world-leading environmental data more accessible to our key audiences, particularly in the Finance sector.
The role will focus on the projects in Global Canopy’s Corporate Performance programme but will liaise closely with analysts, researchers and other data focussed roles across the organisation.
- Innovate, develop and build platforms and tools that enable better external and internal engagement and visualisation of Global Canopy’s Corporate Performance data, via intuitive interfaces for the database.
- Maintain platforms and monitor uptake of the tools, gather feedback and iteratively improve their functionality and design.
- Improve communication of our data and findings by developing interactive infographics and other purpose built visualisations for publications and presentations.
- Work with the wider team, and with those in data focussed roles in other areas of the organisation, to develop agreed approaches for the monitoring and maintenance of our internal data management system.
- Contribute to the communications strategy of the programme and organisation, particularly on communicating complex data. Ensure communications and engagement goals inform the front-end development and design of data visualisations.
- Actively contribute to the strategy of the Corporate Performance programme and the organisation as a whole.
- Work closely with Data Analyst to support their growth and development.
For more details, please download the recruitment pack from our website.