Why work for Triodos?
- An attractive salary of up to £19,500 (FTE) plus salary progression
- Options for blended working between home and office based once trained
- Opportunity for career progression within a rapidly expanding business
- Work for one of the world’s leading ethical Banks - putting sustainability and positive impact at the heart of everything we do!
Who are we?
Triodos Bank is one of the world's leading sustainable banks. Our mission is to make money work for positive social, environmental, and cultural change. Customer Operations is at the heart of Triodos Bank. The team are responsible for a wide range of critical processes and functions that touch almost all parts of the UK branch. We're excited to be recruiting for a Customer Operations Co-Worker to join us on full-time basis.
Reporting to the Customer Operations Team Leader, the purpose of this role is to provide excellent administrative and operational support to customers both internally and externally and to be responsible for day-to-day processing of customer requests in accordance with the business and customer operations team needs.
- Adhering to team processes and ensure all are up to date. Complete work in line with banking practice and regulatory requirements
- The ability to recognise, report and resolve all customer complaints. All complaints to be checked by the complaint experts within the team
- Achieving consistent RFT score and set SLA's and KPI's, in line with set targets in all processes
- Escalating issues which prevent the daily workflow plan being achieved and controls being met
- Providing excellent customer service
Skills and experience:
- Previous administrative experience in a regulated industry is preferable
- Experience includes working to service level agreements, processing customer requests, data entry and banking experience/knowledge
- Strong administrative skills and communicating clearly with confidence
You will be rewarded with a competitive salary up to £19,500, depending on experience, plus a benefits package including:
- Non-contributory pension scheme from your first day of 8% in year 1 and 10% from year 2 onwards
- Life Assurance - x 4 basic pay
- Income Protection - 75% of basic pay after 13 weeks sick and following six months service
- Private Medical Insurance
- A Health Cash Plan
- A wellbeing allowance - £100 a year to spend on a hobby, interest, pampering or something else to improve your wellbeing
- Vitality Leave - After each 7 years of service, you will be able to take a sabbatical of up 2 months paid leave
- 25 days (FTE) plus bank holidays per annum
- A buy and sell holiday scheme of up to 5 days (FTE)
- Season Ticket Loan available for commuting into the office
- Voluntary benefits, including discounts and cycle to work scheme
Triodos embraces flexibility and diversity in the workplace and is proud to be a Living Wage Employer and a Disability Confident "Committed" employer. We depend on the unique approaches of our co-workers and are committed to increasing diversity across our business and ensuring that Triodos is an inclusive community where everyone from all backgrounds can make an impact. Therefore, we would welcome applications for candidates from underrepresented backgrounds.
To apply: Click the apply link to be transferred to our recruitment site where you can download the full job description and apply online. To help us to manage our advertising resources please mention Ethical Jobseeker in your application.