This is a 12 month fixed term contract position and will work flexibly between our Head Office in London and home. We would consider full or part time hours for the right candidate.
This is a specialist role to ensure the organisation has the experience and expertise to select and implement a new CRM system.
The charity currently uses an old version of Raisers Edge, which will not be supported by our suppliers within the next couple of years.
This role will be the Project Manager for the selection, procurement and implementation of a replacement CRM system, working with the Group Director of Engagement as the Project Sponsor.
- Develop and deliver CRM project plan, including timelines, dependencies and risks, ensuring key milestones are met.
- Lead the requirements gathering; working closely with the Engagement team, IT, finance and HR.
- Lead the request for information and request for proposals processes to select and procure a system to meet the requirements of the charity.
- Work collaboratively and build relationships with key stakeholders.
- Introduce project management software to enable effective tracking and reporting of all aspects of the project.
- Identify, document and measure project issues and risks and ensure appropriate risk mitigation is in place.
- Reporting to the Executive Team and the Trustee Board at key project milestones.
- Exceptional organisational and project management skills.
- Highly skilled and demonstrable experience of leading CRM projects to meet business needs.
- Successful track record of leading change management across organisations.
- Certified Project Management Training / qualification (PRINCE2, APM, or PMI) and experience in their practical application.
- Previous experience of delivering CRM Project in the not-for-profit sector.
To apply: Click the apply link to be transferred to our recruitment site where you can download the full job description and apply online. To help us to manage our advertising resources please mention Ethical Jobseeker in your application.