About the role
- Contact Centre Telephone Services - Bristol - Part-time or Full-time (20 to 37.5 hours p/week)
- Why work for Triodos?
- An attractive salary of up to £23,000 (FTE)
- Great flexibility of working hours – core opening hours for our contact centre is within 8am-6pm Monday – Friday
- Options for blended working between home and office based once trained
- Opportunity for career progression within a rapidly expanding business
- Work for one of the world’s leading ethical Banks - putting sustainability and positive impact at the heart of everything we do!
Who are we?
We understand that you may not have heard of Triodos Bank before, that’s ok, we won’t be offended! However, we do expect candidate to have looked at who we are and what we stand for. We are changing how finance works and making Banking a force for positive change! But it’s not all about us…we want our people to enjoy the work they do and understand the positive impact they have. We are a social bunch and have a lot of opportunities for getting involved and having fun. We are very focused on inclusion and diversity as well as individual’s wellbeing. We are happy to talk to people with a wide range of experience in customer service.
Triodos Bank is proud of its culture, ethos and ability to make a positive change in society. It is important that candidates evidence a strong commitment to Triodos Bank’s core values of ethical sustainability and transparency, as well as the personal qualities to live these values. The successful candidate will operate with the highest integrity; demonstrate a deep understanding of the mission of Triodos Bank and willingness to take responsibility for safeguarding, representing and contributing to the development of that mission.
How do we support our customers?
As part of the contact team, your day to day responsibilities include:
- Speaking with customers over the phone, via secure message and social media
- Dealing with and resolving initial queries regarding products and services
- Working within a team to deliver exceptional service
- Providing internet and mobile banking support for customers
- Supporting continuous improvement initiatives within the team
- Ensuring the safety of customers by working in adherence to the relevant legislation
What we offer
You will be rewarded with an attractive salary of up to £23,000 plus our benefits package, which includes:
- Non-contributory pension scheme from your first day of 8% in year one and 10% from year two onwards
- Life Assurance (worth 4 times basic pay)
- Income Protection - 75% of basic pay after 13 weeks sick and following six months service
- A wellbeing allowance of £100 a year
- Private Medical Insurance
- A Health Cash Plan
- Vitality Leave – After each seven years of service, you will be able to take a sabbatical of up two months' paid leave
- 25 days (FTE) plus bank holidays per annum
- A buy and sell holiday scheme of up to 5 days (FTE)
- Additional increase in holiday though length of service (up to 5 days FTE)
- Season Ticket Loan available for commuting into the office
- Voluntary benefits, including discounts and cycle to work scheme
Triodos embraces flexibility and diversity in the workplace and is proud to be a Living Wage Employer and a Disability Confident "Committed" employer. We depend on the unique approaches of our co-workers and are committed to increasing diversity across our business and ensuring that Triodos is an inclusive community where everyone from all backgrounds can make an impact. Therefore, we would welcome applications for candidates from underrepresented backgrounds.
To apply: Click the apply link to be transferred to our recruitment site where you can download the full job description and apply online. To help us to manage our advertising resources please mention Ethical Jobseeker in your application.