The duties are varied and no two days will be the same. The people we support enjoy a wide variety of opportunities – such as swimming, dancing, drama and art. We encourage those we support to enjoy as much as possible to gain life skills and live full and active lives.
We want someone who is creative, energetic, solution focused and want to make a difference to the lives of the people we support. The person needs to be an inspiring leader who can build a great team and lead /manage change
Does this sound right for you?
Working at Sense gives you a wide range of benefits including:
- 24 days’ holiday + bank holidays; increasing with length of service
- Free DBS Check
- Free leadership and management development (such as our award winning Growing Stronger Leaders Together programme)
- Free access to over 100 online and face to face training including the care certificate.
- On-going development opportunities
- Flexible working and family friendly policies
- Employee referral scheme
- Health and well-being support
- Pension Scheme
- Discount scheme
Your duties can include:
- You require a full manual UK license
- Providing line management support to a team of staff.
- Identify needs and outcomes for each individual we support.
- Deliver services that meet or exceed Sense’s legal and organisational standards.
Your required skills and experiences:
- You must be willing to work towards a Level Five Diploma in Health and Social Care (or equivalent), or be working towards an accredited award.
- You will need to have had proven experience of supervising and line managing staff in accordance with policy and legislation, as well as experience of managing misconduct, grievance and performance issues.
- Willing to work towards BSL level one or comparable sign vocabulary.
- Substantial experience of providing support including personal care.
To apply: Click the apply link to be transferred to our recruitment site where you can download the full job description and apply online. To help us to manage our advertising resources please mention Ethical Jobseeker in your application.