You will lead on the Trust’s Carbon Reduction Strategy, exploring carbon sequestration opportunities as part of our nature-based solutions and leading on projects that deliver benefits for wildlife and climate; working with individuals, communities and organisations to support their carbon reduction strategies and generate their own energy from local, low carbon, community-owned generation.
This post offers significant scope to develop the response of WWT and WWCE to one of the crucial issues of our time and seek ways to reduce and avoid emissions, sequester carbon and build a community of concerned individuals, groups and organisations
Wiltshire Wildlife Trust is an exemplary employer with high staff satisfaction and multiple benefits for employees. These benefits include:
- Pension up to 7.5% non-contributory
- Group risk insurance – death in service and income protection
- 25 days annual leave plus public holidays
- Complimentary access to all WWT reserves and events
- Staff discount at WWT cafes, retail workshops and classes
- Flexible working (Office and Home based)
- Use of hybrid pool vehicle
- Free Parking
Click the apply link you will be redirected to our web page. A full job description and application pack is available to download from our website.
Please do mention Ethical Jobseeker as your application source.