At Too Good To Go, we have an ambitious goal: to inspire and empower everyone to fight food waste.
Why do we need to do that? Because 1/3 of the food produced in the world is wasted. And that has a huge impact on the health of our planet, 8% of greenhouse gas emissions come from food waste!
As the world’s largest food waste-fighting app, we connect stores that have unsold, surplus food with consumers who buy and enjoy it. But we’re more than an app: we are a certified B Corporation and our mission is to inspire and empower everyone to take action against food waste, so we’re doing all we can to create educational tools, make our knowledge as accessible as possible, find new business solutions and even change legislation to reduce food waste.
We’re growing fast, with our community of 29 million users in 15 countries saving more than 53 million meals from going to waste - that’s more than 132,000 tonnes of CO2e saved! But there’s still a lot more we want to achieve.
That means we’re looking for talented people with diverse skills and backgrounds to add to our rapidly growing team. That is where you come in: we’re looking for an exceptional B2B Marketing Specialist to join us in our London office (working remotely for now!).
As a B2B Marketing Specialist you will work closely with our B2B Marketing Manager to generate high volumes of quality inbound sales leads and create compelling marketing campaigns targeted at large, game-changing Food & Beverage brands. You will collaborate with the Marketing team’s Design, Content and PR specialists, and partner with colleagues in Sales, Key Accounts, Partnerships and Movement to support company-wide initiatives.
- Support the B2B Marketing Manager in expanding our lead generation activities and winning game-changer Key Accounts through dedicated campaigns
- Design, implement and report on digital lead generation campaigns - Paid Social Media (Facebook/Instagram), Paid Search, Display, Affiliates campaigns
- In collaboration with the Content Designer, produce on brand and compelling B2B Marketing collateral - written and video case studies, B2B Marketing presentations, pre and post Key Account meeting collateral
- Manage regional lead generation campaigns, with the support of the Sales Regional Leads, and coordinate with the B2C Marketing Manager to align strategies
- In collaboration with the Content Manager, create comprehensive and successful nurturing email campaigns both for our existing partners and prospects
- Write brilliant on-brand copy across a wide variety of B2B channels
- Create additional basic content design for the fast-delivery of B2B marketing collateral
- Work with the B2B Partnerships Manager to develop effective referral partnerships
- Enhance our presence at national and local industry events
- Experience in B2B Marketing, the applicant must be familiar with Lead Generation channels, both online and offline. Bonus: knowledge of Account-Based marketing.
- Brilliant organisation, project management and time-management skills - knows how to prioritise and deliver quality content under tight deadlines
- Experience writing excellent copy at short notice
- Intermediate Adobe Suite skills: must be comfortable with simple still image editing on Photoshop
- Great eye for detail, ensuring all written and visual communication is compelling and accurate
- Eager to go the extra mile and to bring new ideas to the table to win over partners
- Excellent interpersonal skills - must be comfortable working with different teams
- Bonus: some basic video editing skills (or willingness to learn!)
We fight together: food waste is a big beast to fight. We can do it if we fight together as Waste Warriors with no ego. We believe in a #oneteam.
We raise the bar: we always push for more. We work smart, smash barriers and elevate one another.
We keep it simple: our ambitions are bold but our solutions are simple.
We build a legacy: we’re proud of the change we’re driving.
We care: we always look out for each other. Caring is also about the way we do business. We do the right thing.
What we offer:
- A rare opportunity to work in a social impact company (and certified B Corporation!) where you get to wake up every day knowing you’re achieving positive change.
- The experience of being part of an international company with over 700 enthusiastic and highly talented teammates across numerous countries – always ready to share knowledge and support!
- Strong personal as well as professional development in an intense and high-growth scale-up environment.
- An open company culture where you have the independence and room to unleash your creativity.
- A strong team culture where successes are celebrated together.
- A competitive salary with opportunity for performance-related bonuses
- A vibrant office in the heart of Shoreditch
How to apply
We take recruitment very seriously, so please carefully read everything we have written above. Please also check our website and international media in order to get a good overview of Too Good To Go.
Submit your CV and Cover letter in English.
Please note that we only accept applications coming through our platform. No CV or Cover Letter will be accepted by email or Linkedin direct messaging.
A Movement for Everyone
We want to inspire and empower everyone to fight food waste together. With that mission, it’s only natural that we want to build a diverse and inclusive team of highly capable individuals who are passionate about doing things in a better way. We strongly believe we all excel and are more creative when we’re allowed to be ourselves and we’re committed to a culture where all of us belong.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit and business need. If you need reasonable accommodation at any point in the application or interview process, please let us know.