On the Job you will:
- Provide daily support to the Development team, undertaking administrative duties as required and resolving routine enquiries.
- Provide daily operational support to the Development team as required, including the production of routine letters and memos, diary management, filing and scanning, filtering of telephone calls, resolving routine enquiries; and arranging and supporting meetings.
- Accurately and confidentially maintain new business and project documentation both manually and electronically in accordance with the Trust’s policies and procedures.
- Use a wide range of IT and software applications including Word, Excel and PowerPoint, and QL (Housing Management database).
- Input accurate and effective data to the Trust’s systems as required.
- Support the preparation of, and produce monthly KPI data on behalf of the Development Team, as required.
- Undertake Development administrative projects as required.
We’re looking for someone who understands how to connect with people and has good communication skills, enjoys a challenging role, is self motivated and has the ability to remain calm and efficient in a fast moving environment.
If you’re open minded, confident, compassionate and want to learn more about this role then we’d love to hear from you!
You will ideally have skills and attributes that include:
- good communication,
- you enjoy a challenging role,
- like meeting new people and
- are motivated to make a difference in the local community.
- The minimum qualifications required are 4 GCSEs at grade A* to D or equivalent including Mathematics and English.
- 28 days holiday plus Bank Holidays (pro rata for part time)
- Discretionary performance related payment
- Contributory pension scheme
- Flexible working
- Health Cash Plan
- Workplace Options Employee Assistance Programme
- Employee discount scheme
Please note that this role is only open to those that do not already have a qualification in Business Administration at level 3 or above.
TO APPLY Click the apply link and you will be transferred to our recruitment page where you can read the full job description and apply online. Please do mention Ethical Jobseeker to help us track our recruitment advertising.
Our Vision and Values express our commitment to becoming a leader in our field, providing quality affordable homes and investing in Aylesbury Vale’s diverse communities. As part of our continued commitment to our workforce accurately reflecting the community we represent, we welcome applicants from BAME backgrounds, and applicants who have status as an individual with a physical or mental disability, as part of our ongoing commitment to Equality and Diversity. We are a Disability Confident Employer.
Please note VAHT screen and interview applicants on an ongoing basis and reserve the right to close this vacancy early, so make your application at your earliest opportunity. Thank You.
Ideal Closing date: Friday 30 July 2021
Ideal Interview date: W/C 2 August 2021