We believe your home should be a safe space which gives you stability throughout life’s challenges.
Our mission is to provide quality homes, support people and create thriving communities. Residents are at the centre of our purpose so our income is invested back into the communities where they live.
If you’re driven to make a real difference to lives and neighbourhoods then you’ll love working with us. You’ll find like-minded colleagues across our teams, all with a common goal to deliver excellent services to residents and improve communities.
We have a variety of roles including:
- Customer Services
- Property Maintenance
- Corporate Services
- Neighbourhood Services
Our vision is to work together to create homes for living, communities for life.
This vision statement doesn’t just describe what we do - it’s what we aspire to be and aim to achieve through our work as a social landlord and by supporting and investing in the communities around the Vale.
Our key areas of focus are inspired by our vision. We’re committed to:
- Increasing housing supply for people in need
- Providing services that meet residents’ needs
- Running an efficient and effective business whilst investing in the areas where we can help to improve living conditions
- Reducing environmental impact and improving sustainability
- Caring for homes and communities
If you want to make a real difference for local people then take a look at our current opportunities to work with us.
Work with Us
Be part of the work we do and you’ll have the opportunity to thrive in a dynamic and forward thinking organisation.
We believe that people are our greatest asset – their dedication, hard work and continued learning is what allows us to deliver the services residents need - now and in the future.
That’s why we invest in employee development and actively support wellbeing. This includes:
- Wellbeing support
- Medical insurance
- Employee discount scheme
- Free employee social events
- Living wage and fair pay, discretionary bonus
- Competitive holiday, flexible & agile working
- Cycle to Work scheme
- Support for professional development
If we sound like a match, please take a look at our current vacancies.